OÜ Talvakas was established on 07th March 1997 in Pärnu, Estonia.
Originally a leasing company, our focus has changed and we now specialise in the construction of communication lines, land improvement works and dredging operations.
Our specialties are the construction of water, sewage, gas, communications and electricity routes. Our specialists have extensive experience, and we take pride in using only the highest quality materials and latest technologies in the services we provide. Currently our professional team consists of around 40 specialists.
Our aim throughout the years has been to produce high quality work based on the requirements and needs of the client, and to continuously develop to achieve satisfaction and trust from all working partners.
We are registered with:
- The Estonian Register of Economic Activities with the following areas of activity::
- Dredging of ports and water bodies
- Construction of water supply, sewage and heating systems
- Gas work
- Dredging, hydrotechnical and land improvement operations
- Electrical and communications work
- The Register of Undertakings Operating in Field of Land Improvement